Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So long

This class has being worst than a bad acid trip. Never had one but I hear they are terrible. But as I write this I am searching cheap copies of this book. I find the very interesting. I had learned so much about many things that I had explored before but never knew why I found them questionable. Everything changes according to the world we create. The main aim is to question life. "The life unexamined is not worth living." Some famous guy said this (Socrates). It sounds cliche since people use it often yet I feel that it is an important aspect of our individual and human experience. It is ironic perhaps that this was said in the 6th century yet we as a whole starter to follow it until postmodernism? Well we can argue that the industrial revolution had a lot to do with it and it is true. We believe education should be available for everyone. It is a strong belief I have and I try to follow it. I have a better understanding of all theories and I will be able to apply them more easily to whatever I am reading. I will be able to understand why some books, movies and stories are more important than others and why. Thank you so much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment